- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you are submitting a claim upon. You can include the original URL, the ISBN and title, or proof of the work (screenshots, titles, names)
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the rights of the IP OWNER.
- Include examples whenever possible of both works, whether this be a print out attached in PDF, or a screenshot
- Provide all necessary contact information for the IP OWNER [or both, you and the IP OWNER, if you are an agent of the IP OWNER]
- Include a formal declaration and electronic or physical signature.
I hereby state that [IP OWNER] is the owner of the exclusive rights referenced above and that I am authorized to act on its behalf. On behalf of [IP OWNER], I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by [IP OWNER], its agents, or the law.
I, [NAME], hereby digitally sign this e-mail message under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America with the additional statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate.